The Body Shop Blueberry Body Scrub





This product is fan-freaking-tastic. Recently Essiebutton talked about the new Body Shop Blueberry scrub and I was super curious about this jelly like substance. So I ran out to The Body Shop and gave it a whirl. Its like taking a jar of jam that just happened to of gotten seeds and some sort of sand in it...  It smells so nomy, my boyfriend even used it and liked it. My skin was so smooth and hydrated after using this, it also smelled of REAL blueberries. I find that fruit scents in bath and body products tend to have a heavy artificial smell to them. This product also comes in raspberry and smells just as amazing. I however had to refrain from getting two scrubs.

The body shop is running a promotion right now online( I'm not sure about in store) where you can get bath and body products for half off. This falls in that category!

Original Price: $20



The Body Shop



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment