NAILS INC Pop Art 2-in-1





I can never resist those evil/ glorious bins by the check out at Ulta and Sephora. This here is from my recent trip to Ulta to pick up a new hair dryer. I need more nail polish like I need a hole in my head. However I am so happy I picked this little guy up. The Nails Inc Pop Art 2-in-1 is my first Nails Inc polish and I am pretty impressed. The base dried super quick and had a matte finish to it. I didn't struggle with applying multiple coats and waiting for them to dry. Usually I can't wait and I end up with muddy nails. The top coat applied lovely as well.  I had to dab on the pieces at times but over all it was a very pleasant experience. Not once did it mess up the base coat. 

Nails inc has a couple other colors too. These are $14 each. 








Leave a Comment

Post a Comment