Lush Sea Spray





I have been training lately for my new job in a metro area where I can get ahold of Lush products again. Ugh, my heart. So be warned that I will be posting a lot about these products. With that said, meet Sea Spray by Lush. I recently talked about my new hair cut in this blog post, I have been struggling with what to do with it. When I had my long hair I love falling asleep with products in my hair and waking up to my wavy hair. Side not my hair has a bit of wavy curl to it, so scrunching it usually sticks well. 
This morning I tried out Sea Spray for the first time. I took my shower and then when my hair was still wet I sprayed Sea Spray all over my hair and scrunched it up. I let my hair air dry and to my satisfaction, it looked pretty awesome. I showed up to work and eleven hours after application this is my hair below. 

So as you can see, it held the scrunched look very well. For my straight stubborn hair sisters, you might want to apply this after you dry and curl your hair with a large barrel.

Over all this is a lovely product and for 12.95 its a pretty nice price point for Lush.
Here is what lush describes it as:
"Our sea salt, sea water and seaweed spritz holds hair in place, adds shine and gives body for a beach-beautiful look. A gorgeous orange flower, grapefruit, neroli and rosewood blend perfumes the spray. It smells so divine, we've been spritzing it in our hair just to smell the fragrance! Use anytime you want to refresh, re-style or add some volume, texture and shine."

also if you're curious about production, I linked a video below.


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment