My Favorite Spring Scent... As Of Right Now.






Have you seen this Sonia Kashuk body wash? I never would have known that Sonia Kashuk even had body care items if I hadn't started following The Small Things Blog. After seeing her March favorites video I ran out that day and picked this up, Im not even exaggerating. This is such a heavenly, feminine, delicate scent. Every time I step out of the shower or put this lotion on, my boyfriend perks up and makes an excited "OOOoooo." There are four scents, and I would suggest you smell them all. I found them at my target right next to the floor. So picture me huddled on the ground sniffing all of the bottle. I was in heaven. 

You can order some either on Target or the Sonia Kashuk website or just go to target and use your red card. 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment