Chopping Off My Hair!





So yesterday I decided that it was time for a change in my life. If you're like me, then you probably comb through Pinterest looking at cute hairstyles and struggle with no avail to recreate these pretty buns. Last sunday I spent two hours trying to do a bun from The Small Things blog, and alas, I did not succeed. My hair was boarding the freaky religious length*. The ends were pretty dang split too. It was time to give it a break. So I called my stylist and went in for a "trim." I told her slightly below my shoulders, my hair being a bit curly definitely sprung up and its a bit shorter than I went in wanting. However I absolutely love it! In total I took off a whopping 10 inches! My hair feels so light and free. I fully believe that this will be so amazing for this spring and summer.



*Please do not take offense when I say freaky religious. Its just a light hearted joke and I am sorry if this did offend you. I have my own beliefs and I do not judge others for theirs. 


Leave a Comment