Coming Soon The Disney Parks Moms Panel!




Ever since I began my journey in Disney planning, I have been in love with the Disney Parks Moms Panel. Coming September 8th the application process begins. I have not personally been able to apply... until now! So here is somethings that I have researched to keep in mind while applying





  • You do not need to be in a traditional "mom" role. You can be a Dad, Grandma, Aunt, and so on.
  • Grammer is life.
  • Read all the fine print.
  • Be yourself and let your personality shine
  • This is a long haul process.
  • Double-triple-dog check all your facts.
  • Just google search other moms application process's

I will be keeping this up to date on my experience as I apply. Below is a fun video to get ready.

Round One of the Disney Parks Moms Panel Search begins at 10 a.m. ET on Tuesday, September 8, 2015, and will remain open until noon ET on Tuesday, September 15, 2015.








Leave a Comment

Post a Comment