Nyx Lip Product Haul and Review




    Right now Ulta has Nyx products B1G1 half off, pair that with the $3.50 off $10. I had to jump on it. So I picked up all of these beauties and swatches them down below. 




Here is the pile!
 (From left to right) Strawberry milk, Summer love, Indian pink.



Some of these swatched a lot better than others... I was disappointed mainly in the matte lipstick Nude. This lipstick went on so blotchy and no matter what I tried, I could not get a good application. 
From left to Right I have 3 lipsticks, 2 soft matte lip cream, 2 mega shine lipgloss, 1 matte lipstick, 2 butter gloss. 









Leave a Comment

  1. Aw, great bargains! I've heard so many awesome things about nyx makeup and especially the lip products but sadly, I've never been able to try them yet as the brand isn't widely available here in the UK! xx

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the lip gloss in beige and the butter gloss in apple strudel almost every other day.

      Delete