Kat Von D Lock-It Powder Foundation Review






So recently I have been obsessing over Kat Von D and her makeup line at Sephora. I originally stopped in to be color matched in hopes of getting the lock it liquid foundation. The wonderful woman who took my Skin Iq matched my complexion and then started in on her recommendations based on my skin type. Now just to set the stage; I have dry, oily, and deep pored skin that is prone to blackheads and thats about it. I don’t have much to cover in terms of redness or acne. When I told her what I was looking for her and her coworker completely talked me out of buying the liquid foundation, claiming that I had no reason to use it and I needed a lighter and more sheer coverage. So I left, with no foundation. A week or so later I went back on a mission and picked up the powder without anyone telling me otherwise.

This foundation powder is Ah-mazing. It has a matte finish and does have some pretty heavy coverage to it.  The sponge really does the trick, but be warned to keep that baby clean, sponges are notorious for trapping bacteria. If you would like to see an application and how this foundation wears through the day I did record a video for my youtube page below.

To sum up this post, Yes I would buy this again and I would suggest this to friends.
Thank You
and Good Luck

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment