Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick






If you are like me, you have a pinterest problem… I comb it daily looking for whatever sparks my attention. Recently I found a lip stain from Clinique named “Black Honey.”  This lip balm looks intimidating by its dark purplish black shade, but interestingly enough this is a shade that plays off your own natural lip color.
Clinique claims “Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create something wonderful and yours alone. Sheer, glossy. Emollient-rich and very lightweight.”
Here is a swatch that I found on pinterest.


As you can see it is a brilliant berry shade that is perfect for fall. This color is moisturizing, and can be layered to make a deeper shade.This product is priced at 15 dollars.
Over all I love this purchase and have been wearing this non stop since I purchased it. I suggest going to your local clinique counter and picking up one.



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment