Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation Review




Every time I visit Sephora, I always ask for a couple samples. In my last stop I picked up the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo foundation. I already reviewed the powder (Here), so I had a good idea what shade to ask for.

A quick warning. If you have dry skin like me, use a heavy moisturizer! In fact apply this in the morning after sleeping with a heavy moisturizer on your skin. It will cling to the dry patches! This has a matte finish with a complete full coverage. You can see below that I have some blotchiness to my skin, I used concealer only under my eyes and very lightly at that.


Overall I have pretty dry skin so this did cling to patches. I used the Good Karma brush from Urban decay to apply the foundation. I also made it a bit damp before blending. I was able to get a pretty nice coverage after two thin layers. This foundation is on my shopping list for the VIB sale next week. I am definitely keeping it on there.





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment