GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD CLEARING TREATMENT











So recently I have taken up a mission to destroy the black head party that has been going on all around my face. The Supermud mask seemed to be a cure all for this. I have now had 3 masks on this week with one day rest in-between and here is my take on it.

Day 1: Holy wow this burns. After my first mask there was no night and day difference. I get it, this isn't jesus mud. I did notice that my skin tone was a tad more even. Also my skin was dried out, I doubled up on the moisturizer.

Day 2: Same thing as before. The only difference was the next morning I had 4 small white heads around my forehead.

Day 3: Shocker, more dry skin. Lots of stuff seems to be pulling out of my pores. Some people claim this is "purging." I am not by any means an esthetician, I don't know if this is a lie we tell ourselves to power through products that we throw money at.

End Cap: I am going to give this mask another week or two, I really want it to work. Meanwhile I am cleaning my makeup brushes more, drinking more water, touching my face less, and the major on SANITIZE MY CELL PHONE. Seriously sanitize those things, they are a germ pool resting on your face.







If anyone wants to see how the iPhone 6s improved their front facing camera, here is some examples. Super impressed.














Here is Sephora's description of this mask
What it is:
A scientifically advanced SUPERMUD™ clearing treatment to target, prevent, and heal problem skin.

What it is formulated to do:
This formula was clinically developed by GLAMGLOW® dermatological chemists to help fight all common skin concerns including breakouts, discoloration, black and white heads, razor bumps, and in-grown hair. Powerful, skin-clearing mud visibly draws out dirt and congestion while a proprietary six-acid blend dramatically brightens and softens skin. It works to magnetically draw out dirt and pores with Activated-X Charcoal, leaving skin smooth and healthy-looking. 

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates 
- Phthalates 

Research results:
Based on consumer trials:
After 1 day of use: 
- 94% felt their skin looked renewed 
- 91% saw an improvement in skin clarity 
- 94% felt it gently cleared their skin 

On day 7 after using it 3 times in a week: 
- 98% felt their skin looked renewed 
- 97% saw an improvement in skin clarity 
- 97% felt it gently cleared their skin

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment