Boscia Pore Purifying Black Strips VS The Drug Store Brand






If you're like me then you ride the big pore struggle bus. With these huge pores, comes unavoidable black heads. I recently saw one of my favorite bloggers (TheTimTracker) Tim and Jen use these Boscia Pore strips. I had already ordered some during the friends and family sale and was so excited to give them a whirl. The impatient side of me ran out and purchase a less expensive box at a local drug store.

Here is some comparisons to help you decide... Is it worth it?




Price
Boscia- $28
per strip- $2.33

Biore-$8
per strip- $.57

Application
Boscia- The shape was misleading. I honestly thought the other brand would fit better but the Boscia one fit perfectly into the sides of my nose. I have a huge nose, the Boscia really covered everything I needed. It did take longer to dry.

Biore- Again, huge nose, This strip did not get all of the sides of my nose. It also seemed to burn a little where as the Boscia did not.

Removal
Boscia- It's like waxing your nose, it hurts. I definitely had tears welling up. It did pull a lot out of my pores as well. Overall a more pleasant experience.

Biore- This was hell. I cried so hard and my boyfriend thought I was bleeding it made my nose so red. We tried these out at night in bed watching tv so the lighting wasn't very good. I had to stop midway through it hurt so bad. The strip also left behind a lot of black stuff all over my nose. It did pull stuff out of my pores but the experience was not worth it.


Final Thoughts
I will probably keep the Boscia strips in my cabinet and use them once a month. There really is no need to torture yourself every week. I spaced both of these applications out to get a real true experience with both. I will never... ever... use the Biore strips again after the pain I felt with that application.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment