Urban Decay Launches Pulp Fiction Line!




I had a little girl heart attack when I read this. I could quote Pulp Fiction from begging to end. Coming this July 16th( according to Urban Decay's twitter account) the Pulp Fiction inspired makeup line will be launched. I am drooling just writing this now. Be cool honey bunny!

Recently I lost my naked basics palette to the toilet.. I have been on the fence if I need another one. This palette seems to remind me of the basics palette. I will be trying this one instead to see if it compares.



In this line there will be:
  • Mrs. Mia Wallace 24/7 Glide on lip pencil- $20
  • Mrs. Mia Wallace Revolution Lipstick- $22
  • Mrs. Mia Wallace Nail Color- $15
  • Pulp Fiction Palette- $34
  • Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner- $19




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment