What to Pack for the Parks also a Vera Bradley Review








     I wanted to discuss the bag I recently picked up online. After much apprehensive searching I landed on the Mickey Mouse Icon Mini Hipster Bag by Vera Bradley. Quite a mouth full.. I wanted a disney bag, but I didn't want it to scream "Hey look at me! Im wearing cartoons"
      
      Not that there's anything wrong with that. Plus the Dooney and Bourke bags are way to expensive  for this mom right now. 

       I use this now for zoo trips, museums, parks, and running into stores with my son. My son is 4 now and I no longer need to pack the kitchen sink to leave the house. I keep an arsenal of gear in my car and only carry the essentials. 

        Here's the break down. This bag retails for $75 at The Disney Store. I am not being sponsored however if they want to sponsor me I wouldn't object.







Leave a Comment

Post a Comment