CIATÉ Flower Manicure




This... was horrible.
I recently purchased the flower manicure kit from Sephora, I thought that this would be the cutest spring/ summer manicure. Today I sat down to finally do the manicure and give my cute results to my blog. To my disappointment this manicure would not cooperate. First starting the the base polish which after 5 coats was still streaky and not opaque. I then gave up and tried a Julep color instead. Then after drying the polish I followed the instructions of putting a generous amount of clear polish on my nail then patting the flowers on. Holy mess. The flowers would not lay down to the curve of the nail. In the end I ended up with over saturated dried flowers and a muddy mess of polish.


              Original Ciate color                                                With Julep color and finished product




Here is Sephora's Description
What it does: 
Create an intricate pattern in an instant by scattering natural flowers onto a clear topcoat. This do-it-all flower manicure kit is the perfect way to get nails ready for spring. Paint, add delicate flower petals, seal, buff, and you have a fresh flower-art manicure in no time. Use the two types of enclosed flowers to mix, match, or create patterns.

Price: $25 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment